List Views provides you with the a set of data that is most relevant to you. In the portal you’ll find list views for Activities, POI (Points of Interests) and Profiles. This section will teach you how to work with list views and maximise some of it’s features such as:
- Pinning list view or set default
- Creating your own list view
Pin List View
Pinning a list view means changing the default list when the view is loaded.
To pin a list view, click the pin icon. When you select that object, the pinned list view loads as the default list view.
Create List View
You can create your own list view by cloning an existing view or starting a new one.
- Under List View Controls, select New. Or, click Clone to make a copy of the current list view.
- Give your list a name and unique API name.
- Choose who can see this list view: just you, or all users, including Partner and Customer Portal users.
- Click Save. The Filters panel appears.
- Click Show me, then select All objects or My Objects.
- Click Done.
- Add and set filters to view only the records that meet your criteria. You have different options depending on the field you want to filter and the operator you choose.
- Click Add Filter.
- Select the field to filter, an operator, and a value.Depending on the type of field you selected, you can either select a value or enter one of your own. Filters support values only between the minimum and maximum for a signed 32-bit integer, or between -2,147,483,648 and 2,147,483,648. A value outside of this range disables that filter.
- Click Done.
- To add logic that further refines which records appear in your list view, click Filter Logic. To reference filters in your logic statement, use the number assigned to each filter e.g. 1 AND (2 OR 3)
- Click Save. The view appears in the list view drop-down list so you can access it later. Pin a list view if you want it to load as the default list for that object.
- Optionally, choose and order the columns in your list view.From the List View Controls menu,
- Select Fields to Display.
- Use the arrows to add, remove, and reorder your visible fields.
- Click Save.
Want to know more?
Get in touch with us to find out more how we can help your business.
For general enquiries:
1300 560 647
For technical support: